It’s easy getting some extra cash with a commercial carport. Just install them in parking lots, garages, and playgrounds. What this does is reduce your energy bill by using solar power and in turn covering a designated space from rain or shade. This is a smart solution resulting in clean and natural energy for your commercial property while lowering monthly bills with our premium solar panels.
- Fully licensed
- 26% federal tax credit approved
Why should you install solar carports?
For one, your customers see your commitment to solar energy by viewing our beautifully designed solar systems in your various commercial areas. We always have your venue in mind when our team of experts design and build your commercial carport solar system. Second, you do not need to expand your commercial space to include these solar carports, instead, we simply install them over existing space giving you cash in exchange for cover and safety for customers and employees parking. Lastly installing one of these systems increases the value of your commercial property making it a great investment for your future.
Commercial Solar Carport Advantages
- Solar-run carport systems save you money in the long run
- No need to mount the panels onto roofing and potentially damaging the property
- Offer shade to your customers’ cars when entering your commercial venue
- Little to no impact on daily operations when building over existing lots
- Virtually no maintenance on the solar carports
- If a commercial solar system is already installed, adding carports greatly increases energy production and storage
- GCE Electric help in creating a beautiful aesthetic with solar carports
- Obtain in-house generated electricity through your carports resulting in lesser blackouts for the commercial building
Contact Soltech Electric For Premier Solar Services
The moment your home or business is ready to switch to solar energy, keep the pros at Soltech in mind. Our industry-leading solar services are backed by 21 years of electrical experience and better business practices to bring our clients the most personalized approach to cutting electrical bills. We look to accomplish two things with every job we take: make your investment worthwhile and find the solution that best suits your unique needs. Call our team today to see how we can help your home or business save on energy costs!